The Anonymous Theme Song
[IMG]revolution2.jpg[/IMG]
Kαι αρκετή ακομα μουσική, στο ρυθμό της επανάστασης...
-Aν θέλετε να τα κατεβασετε και δεν ξέρετε πως, μπορειτε πανευκολα μέσω του Download Helper (δείτε το).
Παράθεση:Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify and vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things.
They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as crazy, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Ω, ευγενικοί μου άνθρωποι, η ζωή είναι σύντομη. Αν ζούμε, ζούμε για να πατήσουμε πάνω στα κεφάλια των βασιλιάδων.
  Απάντηση

Ω, ευγενικοί μου άνθρωποι, η ζωή είναι σύντομη. Αν ζούμε, ζούμε για να πατήσουμε πάνω στα κεφάλια των βασιλιάδων.
  Απάντηση

Απάντηση

Απάντηση

Απάντηση

Απάντηση

Παράθεση:I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.
Yes I would,
If I could,
I surely would.

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.
Yes I would,
If I only could,
I surely would.

Away, I'd rather sail away
Like a swan that's here and gone
A man gets tied up to the ground
He gives the world
Its saddest sound,
Its saddest sound.

I'd rather be a forest than a street.
Yes I would.
If I could,
I surely woud.

I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet,
Yes I would.
If I only could,
I surely would.
  Απάντηση

Απάντηση

Πάμε στο Forum:

Πλάσματα σουλατσάρουν στο νήμα: 1 Επισκέπτης(ες)